How do I Apply for a Development Permit? 

If it is in an unincorporated location in the county, a permit is not be needed. If in an incorporated area (city) they will have their own requirements.


What if I am in a Flood Plain? 

Flood plain management is usually covered by the OEM office. Some utilities require an address be established.  Addresses are usually generated out of the EOM office.

Contact for Flood Plain is Sam Dunn, Ark Dept of Health This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.